This recipe is one of my most popular posts, lately! 🙂
- 1/2 c. almonds-skin on, soaked for an hour or two
- 1/4 c. cashews-dry, not soaked
- approx. 15 dates-pitted, also soaked for an hour or two
- approx. 10 dried apricots
- 1 tbsp. carob powder
- 2 tbsp. ground whole hemp seeds (plus extra for rolling)-thanks L!
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. ground flax
Put almonds, dates and apricots in a food processor and mix on low until fully broken up into small pieces. Add remaining ingredients and mix until mixture comes together in a large ball. Add cashews last-don’t worry if they are big and chunky-that makes for great texture. If mixture is too wet, just add more flax seeds or something until it comes together when mixed. I also highly recommend adding some coconut but I didn’t have any and my husband isn’t a big fan so I left it out this time.
Roll mixture into small balls…
View original post 76 more words