Well, due to aforementioned camera issues, I wasn’t able to get a good photo of my vegan food package that came in the mail the other day. I was very excited to receive a package from Becks McCarthy, of Crunchy Can Feel Good!
Becks was very sweet and concerned about my Oral Allergy Syndrome since I usually request no raw items, but it’s really not a big deal. It’s more of an uncomfortable/painful inconvenience, but it’s not life threatening, so far! Anyway, she sent me such a good mix of things, it’s a shame I can’t show you a photo, so instead I’ll just tell you what was in it:
- A huge bag of mixed sprout seeds and a cute little mason jar with cheesecloth for sprouting (that unfortunately broke due to Canada Post). I grow sprouts all the time though, so I have a jar at the ready at all times!
- A bag of vegan gummy worms-no gelatin! Yay!
- Fiesta Coconut Cream
- Roads End Organics Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Mae Ploy Yellow Curry Paste (it’s like this girl knows me!)
- A postcard from Victoria
- Cute little clothespins for sealing up bags etc.
Thank you so much Becks! You and your blog are awesome! If anyone out there wants to join the Canadian Vegan Food Swap, check out this website for more info!