Oh my goodness! It seems that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! <blush> Thank you, thank you! Having not heard of this award, I immediately went to the Award website to learn more of what this means. Basically, from my understanding, it was created as a great way to spread the word of some of the different blogs out there and to have different bloggers showcase their own favourite blogs!
So the first thing I’d like to do is thank the blogger/s who nominated me! Please head over to http://faraazandaneesa.wordpress.com/ and check out the blog of Faraaz and Anessa, an adorable couple who live and teach in Korea! They are so cute. Thank you so much guys!
As per the nomination rules, I am to tell the person who nominated me 7 things about myself. I’m not really sure how interesting or relevant these are but here goes:
1. I love travelling and stay abroad for longer periods of time. I returned from my last trip to South East Asia this past May and I’m already planning the next trip away!
2. I have a degree in English Literature but I was never very studious.
3. I am a vegetarian.
4. I have weird neuroses. I don’t like drinking out of styrofoam cups and I won’t eat a popsicle down to the wooden stick as I don’t like the taste or texture.
5. I have moved around a lot within my own province/country-over thirty times. I believe this accounts somewhat for my ability to travel for long periods of time and my detachment from my homeland.
6. I like to cook and bake, especially for other people, whether they like it or not 😛
7. I hate thunderstorms. Lightning isn’t too bad, but I really don’t like thunder.
So there you have it! I would now like to pass on 15 of my own favourite blogs that I follow regularly and who I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award. I follow these blogs for all sorts of reasons, but usually they either have something to do with food, or I find them humorous or inspirational: